Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!




TRICK OR TREAT!!!


For my first Halloween I was (drum roll please) The Incredible Hulk! I looked pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Don't let the smile fool you...my brow is definitely furrowed (and green).







My mom and dad were so proud of their little Hulk!

The socks did not come with my costume, but seriously-when was I ever going to wear them??

After some creative costume alterations from Dad (he's quite clever with scissors) I was ready to go Trick or Treatin' with my future wife and in-laws




I told Canaan my peanut girlfriend to meet me in the middle of the street to go Trick or Treatin'. I know its dangerous to park our strollers in the street, but thats how we "roll". She wore an orange bow on her peanut head to make sure I didn't confuse her with other passerby peanuts.









We stopped by our friend Caroline's house. The three of us were born within a week of eachother! She was tearing into her candy already but I was having difficulty getting the wrapper off my fun-size snickers. Oh-are we taking a picture?







Yeah! What a great first Halloween! Our moms are beaming with pride-what a "treat" to show off their adorable babies in costume. Our dads are glazed over from the whiskey that was apparently necessary to make it through an infant halloween. Canaan is staring at me with those big eyes wishing I would share my snickers that I finally unwrapped..is it too late to tell her about my peanut allergy??

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Jason & Ashley said...

What a beautiful family and a strong looking little Hulk! Grace is a bit jealous you are already committed!

Maureen Goodwin said...

Canaan wanted to invite Andre to come swing on her new swing set and slide down the slide. If he can sit up, that is. So maybe instead of sliding, we can just call it "slumping" down the slide.
LOVE,
The mother-in-law