Monday, October 20, 2008

Andre's First Blog!



Welcome to my first blog!




Well here's whats been going on in my life lately...enjoy!






Mom & Dad took me to a Punkin' Patch...Can you see me? I'm the round object in the middle of all the other round objects. :) To see more of my adventure to the Punkin' Patch with my girlfriend Canaan (she's hot) you can go to her blog: http://thetimandmaureengoodwingang.blogspot.com/






My mommy thinks I look like my Daddy in the other picture. We are both giving her the "raised eyebrow-hard stare-I don't really want to be at a pumpkin patch" look.













Here is Daddy trying to get a burp out of me after a delicious meal of...well..the same thing I eat for every meal! yummy.







Here I am with my buddy Preston. We had a "playdate" (whatever that means) and this is when he was showing me how much more I need to grow before I catch him. Won't be long!







My first adventure to the park was with my mom and Auntie Amy. I pretty much had this expression the whole time, but mom assures me that I had a blast!








Wait! There might be a smile....



















Coming Soon.....



Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Maureen Goodwin said...

I love it, Bonnie! I can't wait to read em all!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
-Your betrothed family

beverly said...

Very cute!!! So, Andre, what are going to be for Halloween??? Sorry that you won't get to eat the candy this year!!! You have to have teeth for that!!! Hee Hee!!

Jason & Ashley said...

I love him already! So adorable!!!

Melissa W said...

Hey Clark Family,
Love the blog! Your little guy is getting so big and too cute.. We need to get our boys together, we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi bonnie! what a gorgeous blog! i just loved each and every photo but my fave was Keenan trying to get him to burp... awwww.... what a sweetie and how perfect that you get to show his pictures to the whole world! lots and lots of love, jane